- For all time, for all eternity; for an infinite amount of time.
- I shall love you .
- (colloquially) for a very long time.
- We had to wait to get inside.
- (colloquially) for an excessively long time.
- It took her to get dressed and ready for the party.
- The drive to his mothers' house took .
- (colloquially) constantly or frequently.
- You are nagging me.
- (colloquially) a mythical time in the infinite future that is will never come.
- Sure, I'd be happy to meet with you on the 12th of .
- If I have to wait while you finish that project, then I'll be here .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for forever for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of forever