- A large number of birds, especially gathered together for the purpose of migration.
- A large number of sheep kept together
- a large number of people
- coarse tufts of wool or cotton used in bedding
Etymology: Old English flocc
- (transitive) To congregate in or head towards a place in large numbers.
- (transitive) To coat a surface with dense fibers or particles
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for flock for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of flock