- A short, quick movement, especially a brush, sweep, or flip.
- He removed the speck of dust with a flick of his finger.
- She gave a disdainful flick of her hair and marched out of the room.
- (in plural: flicks; informal, uncountable) Cinema (as a form of entertainment).
- Want to go to the flicks tonight?
- (fencing) A cut that lands with the point, often involving some whip of the foible of the blade to strike at a concealed target
- To move (something) with a short, quick motion.
- flick one's hair
- With a of the wrist.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for flick for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of flick