- the soft tissue of the body, especially muscle and fat.
- animal tissue, especially animal tissue used as food.
- the human body as a physical entity.
- the skin of a human or animal.
- the soft, often edible, parts of fruits or vegetables.
- a yellowish pink colour; the colour of some human skin.
- <table><tr><td>flesh colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- FFC090" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
Etymology: Old English (Latinx, flsc), flísc; cf. Old_High_German, Old High German "fleisk".
- to put flesh on; to fatten.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for flesh for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of flesh