- (transitive) To make something flat or flatter.
- As there was a lot of damage, we chose the heavy roller to the pitch.
- Mary would the dough before rolling it into pretzels.
- (transitive) To knock down or lay low.
- The prize fighter quickly flattened his challenger.
- (intransitive) To become flat or flatter.
- (intransitive) To be knocked down or laid low.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for flatten for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of flatten