- An emission of a rapid stream of bubbles.
verb (fizzes, fizzing, fizzed)
- I poured a cola and waited for the to settle down before topping off the glass.
- The sound of such an emission.
- Evan sat back in the hot tub and listened to the relaxing and pops produced by the eruption of bubbles.
- A carbonated beverage.
- Nathan ordered an orange from the soda jerk at the counter.
- To emit bubbles.
- To make a rapid bubbling sound.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fizz for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of fizz