- An important or main item.
- A long, prominent, article or item in the media, or the department that creates them; frequently used technically to distinguish content from news.
- One of the physical constituents of the face (eyes, nose, etc.; see features)
verb (featur, ing)
- (computing) A beneficial capability of a piece of software.
Etymology: From feture, from faiture, from factura.
- To ascribe the greatest importance to something within a certain context.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for feature for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of feature