- A young deer.
- (colour) A pale brown color tinted with yellow, like that of a fawn.
- <table><tr><td>fawn colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- AF9E99?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
(rfc, this color does not really match the description and photograph on Wikipedia)
- (intransitive) To exhibit affection or attempt to please.
- (intransitive) To seek favour by flattery and obsequious behaviour.
- (context, intransitive, of a dog) To wag its tail, to show devotion.
Etymology: From faon.
- (colour) Of the fawn color.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fawn for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of fawn