- (countable) A current (constantly changing) trend, favored for frivolous rather than practical, logical, or intellectual reasons.
- (countable) A style, or manner, in which to do something
- (uncountable) popular trends
- Check out the latest in .
Etymology: From faíon.
- to make, build or construct
- 2005, w:Plato, Plato, Sophist. Translation by Lesley Brown. w:Stephanus pagination, 235b.
- : a device fashioned by arguments against that kind of prey.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fashion for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of fashion