- Not believing; not giving credit.
- Not believing on God or religion; specifically, not believing in the Christian religion.
- Not observant of promises or covenants.
- Not true to allegiance, duty, or vows; perfidious; trecherous; disloyal; not of true fidelity; inconstant, as a husband or a wife.
- Serving to disappoint or deceive; delusive; unsatisfying.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for faithless for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of faithless