- An instance of exhibit
- Verb, exhibiting.
- That which is exhibit
- Verb, exhibited.
- A public showing; an exhibition.
- The museum's new is drawing quite a crowd.
- An article formally introduced as evidence in a court.
- Exhibit A is this photograph of the corpse.
- (transitive) To display or show (something) for others to see, especially at an exhibition or contest.
- He wanted to his baseball cards.
- (transitive) To demonstrate.
- The players exhibited great skill.
- (transitive) To submit (a physical object) to a court as evidence.
- I now this bloody hammer.
- (intransitive) To put on a public display.
- Will you be exhibiting this year?
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for exhibit for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of exhibit