- An extended narrative poem in elevated or dignified language, celebrating the feats of a legendary or traditional hero.
- The Icelandic took all night to recite.
- A series of events considered appropriate to an epic.
- The book was an in four volumes.
- Of, or relating to an epic.
- Beowulf is an poem.
- (slang) Extending beyond the usual or ordinary; extraordinary.
- It was an day.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for epic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of epic