- An uncastrated horse; a stallion.
- 2005: He asked why Hijaz was an . You know what an entire is, do you not, Anna? A stallion which has not been castrated. " James Meek, The People's Act of Love (Canongate 2006, p. 124)
- (stamp collecting) a complete envelope with stamps and all official markings: (prior to the use of envelopes) a page folded and posted.
- whole; complete.
- We had the building to ourselves for the evening.
- (botany) Having a smooth margin without any indentation.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for entire for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of entire