- The state of being comfortable or free from stress.
- She enjoyed the of living in a house where the servants did all the work.
- Freedom from pain, worry, agitation, etc.
- ''His mind was at when he received his pension.
- Freedom from effort, difficulty or hardship.
- He passed all the exams with .
- dexterity, Dexterity or facility.
- He played the organ with .
- Affluence and freedom from financial problems.
- After winning the jackpot, she lived a life of luxurious .
- Relaxation, rest and leisure.
- We took our on the patio.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ease for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of ease