- Resembling dirt or soil (i.e. earth).
- The smell of fresh turned loam told me the farmer had started plowing this morning, the definitive sign of spring for me.
- Down to earth, un-artificed, natural.
- She's was an earthy soul, the salt of the earth as they say of such rural folk, untarnished by false civilization.
- Like or resembling the earth or of the earth.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for earthy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of earthy