verb (distast, ed)
- a feeling of dislike, aversion or antipathy
- (transitive) to dislike
- 1602, w:William Shakespeare, William Shakespeare, s:Troilus and Cressida, Troilus and Cressida, Act II, Scene 2.
- : Although my will what it elected
- (intransitive) to be distasteful; to taste bad
- (RQ:Shakespeare Othello), Act III, Scene 3.
- : Dangerous conceits are, in their natures, poisons. / Which at the first are scarce found to ,
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for distaste for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of distaste