- absence of order; state of not being arranged in an orderly manner
Etymology: From dis- and order.
- :After playing the children left the room in .
- a disturbance of civic peace or of public order
- :The class was thrown into when the teacher left the room
- :The army tried to prevent when claims the elections had been rigged grew stronger.
- (medicine) a physical or psychical malfunction
- :Bulimia is an eating .
- (defn, English)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for disorder for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of disorder