- In a direct manner; in a straight line or course.
- In a straightforward way; without anything intervene, intervening; not by secondary, but by direct means.
- Without circumlocution or ambiguity; absolutely; in express terms.
- exactly, Exactly; just.
- straightforwardly, Straightforwardly; honestly.
- (old-fashioned) immediately
- (context, Midland South) Soon; later; when it becomes convenient
- We'll go to the store , but first I need to finish sweeping.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for directly for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of directly