- A person who deviates, especially from norms of social behavior.
- He was branded as a and ostracized.
- A thing, phenomenon, or trend that deviates from an expectation or pattern.
- As the graph shows, the March sales trend is the .
- Of or pertaining to a deviation; characterized by deviation from an expectation or a social standard.
- At the trial, the extent of his behavior became clear.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for deviant for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of deviant