- An instance of descending
Etymology: From and (term, descente), from (term, descendre).
- We climbed the mountain with difficulty, but the was easier.
- A way down.
- We had difficulty in finding the correct .
- A sloping passage or incline.
- The into the cavern was wet and slippery.
- lineage, Lineage or hereditary derivation
- Our guide was of Welsh .
- A drop to a lower status or condition.
- After that, the holiday went into a steep .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for descent for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of descent