- The use of "damn" as a curse.
- An small quantity.
- I don't give a
- (context, transitive, theology) To condemn to hell.
- The official position is that anyone who does this will be damned for all eternity.
- (transitive) To put out of favor; to ruin.
- I'm afraid that if I speak out on this, I'll be damned as a troublemaker.
- (transitive) To condemn as of poor quality, harmful, unfit or illegal.
- (transitive) To swear or curse.
- (blasphemous, profane) Generic intensifier .
Etymology: From damnare.
- Shut the door!
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for damn for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of damn