- The male ruler of a county. Also known as an earl, especially in England. (The female equivalent is countess.)
- The result of a tally that reveals the number of items in a set.
- A countdown.
- A charge of misconduct brought in a legal proceeding.
- (intransitive): To enumerate the digits of one's numeral system.
- Can you to a hundred?
- (transitive): To determine the number (of objects in a group.)
- There are three apples; them.
- (intransitive) to matter
- Your views don't here
- (intransitive) to be an example of something
- Apples as a type of fruit
- (transitive) to consider something an example of something
- I apples as a type of fruit
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for count for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of count