noun (countable and uncountable; plural corals)
- (uncountable) A hard substance made of the limestone skeletons of marine polyps.
- (countable) A colony of marine polyps.
- (countable) (colour) A somewhat yellowish pink colour, the colour of red coral.
- <table><tr><td>coral colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- FF7F50?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
Etymology: From Greek kouralion "coral", from
- Made of coral.
- (color) Having the yellowish pink colour of coral.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for coral for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of coral