- A state of agreement; harmony; union.
- Love quarrels oft in pleasing end. - w:John Milton, John Milton
- (Obsolete): Agreement by stipulation; compact; covenant; treaty or league
- The concord made between Henry and Roderick. - Davies?
- (Grammar): Agreement of words with one another, in gender, number, person, or case.
- (Old Law): An agreement between the parties to a fine of land in reference to the manner in which it should pass, being an acknowledgment that the land in question belonged to the complainant. See fine. - Burril?
- (Probably influenced by chord), (Music): An agreeable combination of tones simultaneously heard; a consonant chord; consonance; harmony.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for concord for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of concord