- That which affects one's welfare or happiness
- Mark's health was of great to Connie.
- The expression of solicitude, anxiety, or compassion toward a thing or person.
- He placed his hand on his sister's sunburnt legs with great .
- A business, firm or enterprise; a company.
- The employees' attitude is really hurting the .
Etymology: From concernere.
- (transitive) To be of importance to.
- (transitive) To make somebody worried.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for concern for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of concern