adjective (er, more)
- mutual, Mutual good, shared by more than one.
- a tract of land in common ownership
- mutual, Mutual; shared by more than one.
- The two competitors have the aim of winning the championship.
- Winning the championship is an aim to the two competitors.
- occur, Occurring or happening regularly or frequently; usual.
- It is to find sharks off this coast.
- found, Found in large numbers or in a large quantity.
- Sharks are in these waters.
- simple, Simple, ordinary or vulgar.
- (grammar) In some languages, particularly Germanic languages, of the gender originating from the coalescence of the masculine and feminine categories of nouns.
- Of or pertaining to uncapitalized nouns in English, i.e., common nouns vs. proper nouns
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for common for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of common