noun (also cum)
verb (comes, coming or archaic come, came, come)
- (slang) semen or female ejaculatory discharge.
- (intransitive) To move from further away to nearer to.
Etymology: cuman. Cognate include Latin (term, commeo, commeÅ, come and go, go up and down).
- She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes...
- (intransitive) (slang) (alternative spelling of, cum) To orgasm.
- He came after a few minutes.
- (intransitive) (with an object preceded by the preposition at) To attack.
- She came at him with a knife.
- (intransitive) (with an object preceded by the preposition by) To get one's hands on.
- A four-leaf clover is difficult to by.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for come for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of come