verb (choruses, chorusing, chorused)
- A group of singers and dancers in the religious festivals of ancient Greece
- A group of people in a play or performance who recite together.
- A group of singers; singing group who perform together.
- A repeated part of a song, also called the refrain.
- A setting or feature in electronic music that makes one voice sound like many.
Etymology: From Latin Latin, chorus, from Ancient Greek (polytonic, ) (choros).
- To echo a particular sentiment.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for chorus for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of chorus