- A concern or responsibility.
verb (car, ing)
- Care should be taken when holding babies.
- I don't have a in the world.
- The career/subject of looking after people.
- Not looked after by parents or foster parents (in care).
- (intransitive) To be concerned about, have an interest in.
- I don't care what you think.
- (intransitive) To look after.
- Young children can learn to care for a pet.
- (intransitive) To be mindful of.
- Polite or formal way to say want.
- Would you for another cake?
- Would you to dance?
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for care for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of care