verb (busies, busying, busied)
- To make somebody , to keep busy with, to occupy, to make occupied.
adjective (busier, busiest)
- On my vacation I'll myself with gardening.
- To rush somebody.
- Doing a great deal; having a lot of things to do in the space of time given
- It has been a day.
- engaged, Engaged in another activity or by someone else.
- The director cannot see you now, he's .
- Her telephone has been all day.
- Having a lot going on; complicated or intricate.
- Flowers, stripes, and checks in the same fabric make for a pattern.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for busy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of busy