- the sculptural portrayal of a person's head and shoulders
- the breasts and upper thorax of a woman
- (slang) the act of arresting someone for a crime, or raiding a suspected criminal operation: a narcotics bust
- (slang) a failed enterprise; a bomb
- alteration of burst
- to break something
- (slang) to arrest for a crime
- (slang) to catch someone in the act of doing something wrong or illegal.
- (snowboarding): An emphatic to do
- He busted huge air off that jump!
Etymology: (noun) From buste. (verb) From the verb burstVerb, to burst.
- (slang) without any money, broke
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bust for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bust