- size, mass or volume
- the major part of something
- (in food) fibre
- (nautical) a ship's cargo
- (bodybuilding): excess body mass, especially muscle
- In brane cosmology, a hypothetical higher-dimensional space within which our own four-dimensional universe may exist.
- to be, or appear to be, massive
- to grow in size; to swell or expand
Etymology: From bulki.
- being large in size, mass or volume
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bulk for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bulk