adjective (brisk, er, more)
- Full of liveliness and activity; characterized by quickness of motion or action; lively; spirited; quick.
- We took a walk yesterday.
- Full of spirit of life; effervescing, as liquors; sparkling; as, brisk cider.
- Stimulating or invigorating.
- This morning was a fall day. It wasn't cold enough for frost but you wanted to keep moving.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for brisk for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of brisk