- The outer edge of something.
- a solid 1px around a table
- A decorative strip around the edge of something.
- A strip of ground in which ornamental plants are grown.
- The line or frontier area separating political or geographical regions.
Etymology: From bordure.
- (transitive) To put a border on something.
- (transitive) To lie on, or adjacent to a border.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for border for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of border