- (uncountable) A composite material consisting largely of calcium phosphate and collagen and making up the skeleton of most vertebrates.
- (countable) Any of the components of an endoskeleton, made of bone.
- A bone of a fish; a fishbone
- One of the rigid parts of a corset that forms its frame, the boning, originally made of whalebone.
- (colour) an off-white colour, like the colour of bone.
- <table><tr><td>bone colour: </td><td bgcolor="
verb (bon, ing)
- E4D4BA?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- (context, US, colloquial) A dollar.
- (slang) An erect penis; a boner.
- (slang) domino, Dominoes or dice.
- (slang) (form of, shortened form, trombone)
- (transitive) To prepare (meat, etc) by removing the bone or bones from.
- "They boned the roast before placing it in the oven."
- (context, transitive, vulgar, slang) To have sexual intercourse with.
- So, did you her?
- (colour) of an off-white colour, like the colour of bone.
- (colloquial) of something that is rubbish or broken
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bone for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bone