- A brag, a loud appraisal of oneself
- (squash) A shot where the ball is driven off a side wall and then strikes the front wall
- to brag; to talk loudly in praise of oneself
- 2005, w:Plato, Plato, Sophist. Translation by Lesley Brown. w:Stephanus pagination, 235c.
- : On no account will he or any other kind be able to that he's escaped the pursuit of those who can follow so detailed and comprehensive a method of enquiry.
- (squash) To play a boast shot
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for boast for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of boast