- A fencer's foil.
- A short needle with a strong point.
- A spliff or other form of marijuana cigarette.
- 2005: to make his point, lead rapper B-Real fired up a in front of the cameras and several hundred thousand people and announced, "I'm taking a hit for every one of y'all!" " Martin Torgoff, Can't Find My Way Home (Simon & Schuster 2005, p. 461)
adjective (blunter, bluntest)
- To dull the edge or point of, by making it thicker; to make blunt.
- To repress or weaken, as any appetite, desire, or power of the mind; to impair the force, keenness, or susceptibility, of; as, to blunt the feelings.
Etymology: maybe from blundra.
- Having a thick edge or point, as an instrument; not sharp.
- Dull in understanding; slow of discernment; opposed to acute.
- Abrupt in address; plain; unceremonious; wanting the forms of civility; rough in manners or speech.
- Hard to impress or penetrate.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for blunt for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of blunt