- any of many plant diseases causing damage to, or the death of, leaf, leaves, fruit or other parts
- the bacterium, virus or fungus that causes such a condition
- (context, by extension) anything that impedes growth or development or spoils any other aspect of life
- (intransitive) to suffer blight
- (transitive) to cause to suffer blight
- (transitive) to spoil or ruin (something)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for blight for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of blight