- A cookie.
- A small bread usually made with baking soda, similar in texture to a scone, but usually not sweet.
- A form of unglazed earthenware.
- (context, nautical) The "bread" formerly supplied to naval ships; made with very little water, kneaded into flat cakes and slowly baked; often infested with weevils.
- (colour) A light brown colour.
- <table><tr><td>biscuit colour: </td><td bgcolor="
Etymology: From bisket, from bescuit (French: French, biscuit).
- FCE7D3?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for biscuit for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of biscuit