- An inclination or talent.
- He had a natural bent for painting.
- A predisposition to act or react in a particular way.
- His mind was of a technical bent.
- (past of, bend)
- Of something that is usually straight: folded.
- (context, slang, derogatory, mostly, UK) Homosexual.
- determined, Determined or insistent.
- He was on going to Texas, but not even he could say why.
- Of a person leading a life of crime.
- (context, slang, football) inaccurate at shooting
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bent for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bent