- A mechanical device that supports another part and/or reduces friction.
- (nautical) The horizontal angle between the direction of an object and that of true north; subject to variation and deviation when taken by a magnetic compass
- relevance, Relevance; a relationship or connection.
- That has no on this issue.
- One's posture, demeanor, or manner.
- She walks with a confident, self-assured .
- (Often in plural:bearings) direction, Direction or relative position.
- Present participle of to bear.
- Of a beam, column, or other device, carrying weight or load; as, a bearing wall.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bearing for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bearing