- A large party; gala event.
verb (bash, es)
- They had a big to celebrate their tenth anniversary.
- An attack that consists of placing all one's weight into a downward attack with one's fists.
- To violently pound downward with one's fists.
- To criticize harshly.
- He bashed my ideas.
- (context, Internet colloq.) To submit to http://bash.org Bash.org, or http://qdb.us/ QDB.
- To strike heavily.
- He bashed himself against the door.
- To collide.
- Don't into me with that shopping trolley.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bash for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bash