- (acronym): Stands for Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anyone or similarly Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything . Someone who objects to the building of any structure in their neighborhood, especially in public policy debate. Used as an expression of irritance and one used for people who are thought of as being worse than NIMBYs.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for BANANA for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of BANANA
- An elongated curved fruit, which grows in bunches, and has a sweet creamy flesh and a smooth yellow skin.
- The tropical treelike plant which bears clusters of bananas. The plant, of the genus Musa, has large, elongated leaves and is related to the plantain.
- (colour) a yellow colour, like that of a banana.
- <table><tr><td>banana colour: </td><td bgcolor="
adjective (no (compar) or (superl))
- FDE29A?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- (context, mildly, pejorative, slang) A person, especially a woman, of Asian descent, especially a Chinese American, who has assimilated into Western culture or married a Caucasian.
Etymology: From the Wolof banaana, through Spanish or Portuguese.
- Containing or having the taste of bananas.
- Of the colour of bananas.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for banana for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of banana