- (slang) error, mistake
adjective (worse, worst)
- Sorry, my !
- Not good; unfavorable; negative.
- Seemingly non-appropriate, in manners, etc.
- It is manners to talk with your mouth full.
- Not suitable or fitting.
- tricky; stressful; unpleasant
- Divorce is usually a experience for everybody involved.
- evil, wicked
- Be careful. There are people in the world.
- A result that is negative in the eyes of the speaker.
- faulty; not functional
- I had a headlight.
- Of food, spoilt, rotten, overripe.
- Of breath, malodorous, foul.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bad for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bad