- The position of the body or way of carrying oneself.
- The ballet dancer walked with a graceful ,
- Disposition or state of mind.
- but had a lazy to work.
- A negative, irritating, or irritated attitude. (From attitude problem.)
- "Don't give me your attitude."
- The orientation of an aircraft or other vehicle relative to the horizon, direction of motion etc.
- The airliner had to land with a nose-up after the incident.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for attitude for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of attitude