- (anatomy) The extended portion of the upper limb, from the shoulder to the wrist and sometimes including the hand.
- She stood with her right extended and her palm forward to indicate "Stop!"
- A long, narrow, more or less rigid part of an object extending from the main part or centre of the object, such as the arm of an armchair, a crane, a pair of spectacles or a pair of compasses.
- The robot reached out and placed the part on the assembly line.
- A bay or inlet off a main body of water.
- Shelburne Bay is an of Lake Champlain.
- To supply with a weapon or weapons.
- To prepare a tool or a weapon for action, to activate.
- Remember to an alarm system.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for arm for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of arm