- A response; something said or done in reaction to a statement or question.
- Her to his proposal was a slap in the face.
- A solution to a problem.
- The is...
- Answer to an email. (reply)
- : A document filed in response to a complaint, responding to each point raised in the complaint and raising counterpoints.
- To make a reply or response to.
- He answered the question.
- To respond to a call by someone at a door or telephone, or other similar piece of equipment.
- She answered the door.
- To suit a need or purpose satisfactorily.
- It answers the need.
- : To file a document in response to a complaint.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for answer for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of answer