noun (WikiSaurus?-link, activity)
- The state or quality of being active; nimbleness; agility; vigorous action or operation; energy; active force; as, an increasing variety of human activities.
- Pit row was abuzz with activity.
- something done as an action or a movement
- The activity for the morning was a walk to the store.
- something done for pleasure or entertainment, especially one involving movement or an excursion.
- Quilting can be a fun activity.
- Use (of internet, playstation, bank account etc.)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for activity for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of activity