- (present participle of, wither)
- Tending to destroy, devastate, overwhelm or cause complete destruction.
- The D-Day troops came under fire.
- diminishing, Diminishing rapidly.
- The playboy seemed oblivious to his fortune as he continued in his decadent lifestyle.
- Tending to make someone feel small.
- Jane's mother in law gave her a look.
- He made remarks about his adversary.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for withering for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of withering