- (past of, wire)
- equipped, Equipped with wires, so as to connect to a power source or to other electric or electronic equipment; connected by wires.
- Equipped with hidden electronic eavesdropping devices.
- reinforced, Reinforced, supported, tied or bound with wire.
- (slang) Very excited, hyper; high-strung.
- After three cups of coffee she was too to sleep.
- (context, poker slang) A pair in Seven card stud with one face up and one face down
- (context, poker slang) Three of a kind as the first three cards in Seven card stud
- I was dealt three of a kind, .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for wired for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of wired